Club Drive, San Carlos
Summary: 7.96 Parcel located in the County of San Mateo had one single family dwelling and was on septic. SRI was engaged to determine the feasibility of an annexation into the City of San Carlos and the San Carlos sewer district. The property was successfully subdivided into three parcels and annexed into the City of San Carlos.
- Parcel (7.96 acres) subdivided into three separate buildable parcels
- Hillside Overlay District (environmentally challenging location)
- Project rezoned post annexation: RS-3 Single Family Low Density
- Project Completion in under a year.
Services Performed by Stafford Realty, Inc.
- Stafford Realty, Inc. undertook this project as the Applicant/Developer and Construction Manager for a Private Owner.
- Designed an environmentally sensitive development with minimal impact. This allowed the project to avoid a full Environmental Impact Report (E.I.R.).
- Stafford Realty, Inc. conducted extensive neighborhood outreach.
- Robert Stafford led the Public Hearing with both the Planning Commission and City Council.
- Robert Stafford, Inc. Construction Manager oversaw certain utility work including termination of septic and hooking up to the sewer district.
- Stafford Realty, Inc. sold all (3) parcels and established a new record for unimproved land with no utilities or road access.