Robert Stafford works as an advocate for Property Owners to increase value and security in the often complex world of Real Estate.
Robert Stafford provides a wealth of knowledge and expertise in navigating the Entitlement Process as it pertains to Zoning, Planning, and Environmental Review. With a team of seasoned Consultants, Mr. Stafford practices a collaborative approach to demystifying the Planning Process working side by side with Individual Property Owners, Developers, Investors, and Lending Institutions to maximize value, this approach is invaluable when engaging County and City Staff.
Following a successful career as a Design/ Build Sub-Contractor, Robert opened the doors to Stafford Realty on the ground floor of the first Certified Green Mixed Use Building at 1580 Laurel St. in the S.O.L.A District of San Carlos. Robert served as the Entitlement and Project Consultant for this Project which went from Planning Approval to breaking ground in six months. In addition, he certified 1580 Laurel in his Capacity as a Certified Green Building Professional.
Mr. Stafford is expertly qualified to manage the complexity of the Entitlement Process with both a rich educational background and twenty plus years of relevant experience in Construction and Real Estate. This has been grounded with active participation in Civic and Governmental Committee work.
• B.A Governmental Studies at St. Mary’s College with Honors
• Juris Doctorate from San Francisco Law School
– Instructor Moot Court Board
CREDENTIALS & CERTIFICATIONS
• Licensed Real Estate Broker
• Certified Green Building Professional- Build it Green
• Licensed Contractor 20 plus years
• City of San Carlos
– Commissioner for Economic Development (Past)
– Member of Below Market Ordinance Review and Update
– Green Building Ordinance Member
• Heart Housing Member Endowment Committee (past)