The subdivision of land was a project in and of itself. Four new parcels were created and 3 parcels were sold in the heart of San Carlos. The existing structure was torn down to make way for three future homes.
As for the remaining Church land, construction is underway on the new community buildings. This includes a new sanctuary, community rooms, and a 3 bedroom unit for clergy. This is a perfect example of taking a piece of property and subdividing to utilize the highest and best use of the land.
- Pre- Subdivision Parcel Size: 41,637 Sq ft.
- Parcel Size Land Sold: 15,100 Sq. Ft.
- Parcel Size Church Land: 26,537 Sq. Ft.
- Zoning: RS-6: Single Family
- End Result was three buildable parcels sold with additional land retained by the church,
- Demolition of existing church.
- Construction of new Sanctuary building, community rooms, church offices, and parsonage housing.
Services Performed by Stafford Realty, Inc.
- SRI worked as the Applicant and Master Developer on behalf of the Congregation
- Subdivision, tentative map and all required entitlement work including neighborhood outreach, public hearings, preliminary design, and feasibility study.
- Created the design criteria for the (3) homes
- Performed Due Diligence, Pro-Forma Analysis for SRI’s internal review as the Owner of the (3) parcels
- Sold (3) parcels as the Broker of Record and established a new record for the top sales of unimproved 5,000 Sq. Ft. lots MOL
- Completed the demolition of sensitive Church property as a condition of COE
- All work was completed while keeping all day care and Church offices open and operational.
Current Status of Church Construction Project:
Robert Stafford, Inc. a Construction Corporation License # 595316 General Contractor and Specialty Contractor is the GC of Record, overseeing all construction.